L3Harris Aviation Academy, located in Sanford - Florida, is a pilot training unit with more than 40 years of experience in the field. This aviation academy have the best instructors in the world, they are willing to share with trainees the skills and experiences to help you soon achieve your "passport" for your commercial airline pilot.
Thousands of trainees who graduated at L3Harris are now being pilots for big airlines such as EasyJet, British Airways and Ryanair.
1. Outstanding training ability
- Founded in 1989, L3Harris Aviation Academy has trained thousands of outstanding pilots around the world.
- 96% of L3Harris Aviation Academy graduates have had enough flight hours to be admitted to international airlines.
- L3Harris is the "proof" for the sought-after of international airlines. In particular, thousands of graduates at L3Harris are currently pilots at famous airlines such as EasyJet, British Airways and Ryanair.
- Converging the best flight instructors and training prestigious FAA, CPL, CFI, CFII, MEI certificates to help students conquer the path of commercial pilots and have the opportunity to work at prestigious airlines.
- With more than 40 years of experience, L3Harris confidently make the dream conquering the sky of the young generation come true.
2, Academy Campus & Student Life.
- Beautiful campus, modern facilities.
- Student's life in dormitory is comfortable with full of modern equipment.
3, L3Harris & Le&Partners Academy.
*Le&Partners is an investment fund founded by Vietnamese-Americans and located in the US. It is an official partner unit, working directly with American aviation academies to ensure student support during their studies, helps with time to pay tuition fees, living conditions, and helps find a job right after graduation.
Skylead is the exclusive partner of Le&Partners in Vietnam. Le&Partners, with nearly 10 years of experience in the aviation industry, has worked with major aviation partners in the Asian market.
Every month, Le&Partners representatives will meet and discuss with the Aviation Academy during the learning process of Vietnamese students, to ensure that the learning process goes smoothly, students keep up with the learning curve and achieve output standards committed with the students before.