Can women become pilots?
There are more and more job opportunities for women to become commercial pilots in Vietnam or any country in the world. Particularly, in the US, those opportunities of female students after graduation are higher than that of male ones.
Standards for commercial pilots in the US are not too demanding, students need to meet the following basics:
- Graduating from high school, 18 years and up
- Without distinguishing gender (in the US, job opportunities after graduation of women are higher than men)
- 5.0 IELTS certification and up (valid within 12 months).
- Physically healthy
- No height or weight requirements.
- Without restrictions on people with glasses.